Download and learn AI for Healthcare nanodegree program by google (Udacity) for free with Google Drive direct download link. Be at the forefront of the revolution of AI in Healthcare, and transform patient outcomes. Enable enhanced medical decision-making powered by machine learning to build the treatments of the future.
At 15 hours / week
October 14, 2020
Get access to the classroom immediately on enrollment
Prerequisites for AI for Healthcare
Intermediate Python, and Experience with Machine Learning
What You Will Learn
AI for Healthcare
Be at the forefront of the revolution of AI in Healthcare, and transform patient outcomes. Enable enhanced medical decision-making powered by machine learning to build the treatments of the future.
Prerequisite Knowledge for AI for Healthcare
- Applying AI to 2D Medical Imaging Data: Learn the fundamental skills needed to work with 2D medical imaging data and how to use AI to derive clinically-relevant insights from data gathered via different types of 2D medical imaging such as x-ray, mammography, and digital pathology. Extract 2D images from DICOM files and apply the appropriate tools to perform exploratory data analysis on them. Build different AI models for different clinical scenarios that involve 2D images and learn how to position AI tools for regulatory approval. Pneumonia Detection from Chest X-Rays
- Applying AI to 3D Medical Imaging Data: Learn the fundamental skills needed to work with 3D medical imaging datasets and frame insights derived from the data in a clinically relevant context. Understand how these images are acquired, stored in clinical archives, and subsequently read and analyzed. Discover how clinicians use 3D medical images in practice and where AI holds most potential in their work with these images. Design and apply machine learning algorithms to solve the challenging problems in 3D medical imaging and how to integrate the algorithms into the clinical workflow. Hippocampus Volume Quantification for Alzheimer’s Progression
- Applying AI to EHR Data: Learn the fundamental skills to work with EHR data and build and evaluate compliant, interpretable models. You will cover EHR data privacy and security standards, how to analyze EHR data and avoid common challenges, and cover key industry code sets. By the end of the course, you will have the skills to analyze an EHR dataset, transform it to the right level, build powerful features with TensorFlow, and model the uncertainty and bias with TensorFlow Probability and Aequitas.Patient Selection for Diabetes Drug Testing
- Applying AI to Wearable Device Data: Learn how to build algorithms that process the data collected by wearable devices and surface insights about the wearer’s health. Cover the sensors and signal processing foundation that are critical for success in this domain, including IMU, PPG, and ECG that are common to most wearable devices, and learn how to build three algorithms from real-world sensor data. Motion Compensated Pulse Rate Estimation
Full list of offerings included:Class ContentReal-world projectsProject reviewsProject feedback from experienced reviewersStudent ServicesTechnical mentor support
Career services Personal career coaching
Interview preparations Resume services Github reviewLinkedIn profile review
Why should I enroll and download AI for Healthcare Nanodegree?
- Artificial Intelligence has revolutionized many industries in the past decade, and healthcare is no exception. In fact, the amount of data in healthcare has grown 20x in the past 7 years, causing an expected surge in the Healthcare AI market from $2.1 to $36.1 billion by 2025 at an annual growth rate of 50.4%. AI in Healthcare is transforming the way patient care is delivered, and is impacting all aspects of the medical industry, including early detection, more accurate diagnosis, advanced treatment, health monitoring, robotics, training, research and much more.
By leveraging the power of AI, providers can deploy more precise, efficient, and impactful interventions at exactly the right moment in a patient’s care. In light of the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, there has never been a better time to understand the possibilities of artificial intelligence within the healthcare industry and learn how you can make an impact to better the world’s healthcare infrastructure.
- What jobs will this program prepare me for? This program will help you apply your Data Science and Machine Learning expertise in roles including Physician Data Scientist; Healthcare Data Scientist; Healthcare Data Scientist, Machine Learning; Healthcare Machine Learning Engineer, Research Scientist, Machine Learning, and more roles in the healthcare and health tech industries that necessitate knowledge of AI and machine learning techniques.
- How do I know if this program is right for me? If you are interested in applying your data science and machine learning experience in the healthcare industry, then this program is right for you.
Additional job titles and backgrounds that could be helpful include Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, AI Specialist, Deep Learning Research Engineer, and AI Scientist. This program is also a good fit for Researchers, Scientists, and Engineers who want to make an impact in the medical field.
Price: $1000+ in udacity but You can download it for Lifetime free in our website.
If you face any problem in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue within 6 hrs.
Size: 2.36 GB
Fresh Google Drive Download Link Updated Successfully on (28-12-2022) ✅ Enjoy!!!
Use This Password to Extract file: “downloadr.in“
Donate Us any amount to run this Site. Your Donation Will be Use to Buy Courses, Themes, Plugins, Script and also use for pay our high-end Server Cost.
Download AI for Healthcare Nanodegree For Free with Google Drive Direct Download Link
Below is the Direct Link to download AI for Healthcare nanodegree program for free. (Updated on 21/ 11 / 2022)
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.