Download and Become a Data Analyst nanodegree (nd002) program by google (Udacity) for free with Google Drive direct download link. Use Python, SQL, and statistics to uncover insights, communicate critical findings, and create data-driven solutions
- Estimated Time: 4 Months At 10 hrs/week
- Enroll by November 11, 2020 Get access to classroom immediately on enrollment
- Prerequisites: Python & SQL
In collaboration with
What You Will Learn in Data Analyst nanodegree
- Data Analysis with Python and SQL
Advance your programming skills and refine your ability to work with messy, complex datasets. You’ll learn to manipulate and prepare data for analysis, and create visualizations for data exploration. Finally, you’ll learn to use your data skills to tell a story with data.
You should have experience working with Python (specifically NumPy and Pandas) and SQL.
- Introduction to Data AnalysisLearn the data analysis process of wrangling, exploring, analyzing, and communicating data. Work with data in Python, using libraries like NumPy and Pandas.Explore Weather TrendsInvestigate a Dataset
- Practical StatisticsLearn how to apply inferential statistics and probability to real-world scenarios, such as analyzing A/B tests and building supervised learning models.Analyze Experiment Results
- Data WranglingLearn the data wrangling process of gathering, assessing, and cleaning data. Learn to use Python to wrangle data programmatically and prepare it for analysis.Wrangle and Analyze Data
- Data Visualization with PythonLearn to apply visualization principles to the data analysis process. Explore data visually at multiple levels to find insights and create a compelling story.Communicate Data Findings
Why should I learn Data Analyst course?
Several business sectors have already demonstrated the potential of what can be achieved through data analytics. Some NGOs, for example, have been using artificial intelligence to fundraise by collecting data on their supporters and using this to predict and target actions and messaging which are most likely to resonate with different types of donors.
You may Like this: [Updated] Udacity – Become a Blockchain Developer Nanodegree 2020 for free
In sport, analysts have been a regular feature for several years now, using statistics in their operations both on and off the pitch in order to make better scouting decisions and monitor their players’ health, fitness and nutrition.
Some teams, like FC Bayern Munich, have even been using data to inform their game plan. In 2014, the German national team gained a competitive advantage over other teams by using sports analytics software to research opponents’ performance, including average ball possession, number of ball touches, distance travelled, positioning and speed of passing. Information on the upcoming opposition and bespoke feedback on their own performance was then sent to each player via an app on their smartphone.
In the healthcare sector, hospitals have been collecting reams of health data to improve patient care. In fact, 47 percent of hospitals in the US are already using predictive analytics to cut costs and predict operating room and staffing demands. Some experts even believe that big data will enable hospitals not just to cure disease, but also to prevent it in the future.
Among them, Lloyd Minor, dean of the Stanford School of Medicine, said: “By leveraging big data and scientific advancements while maintaining the important doctor-patient bond, we believe we can create a health system that will go beyond curing disease after the fact to preventing disease before it strikes by focusing on health and wellness”.
Average Salary for Data Analyst in India 2020
The average data scientists salary is ₹698,413 (Approx 9,373 USD). An entry-level data scientist can earn around ₹500,000 per annum with less than one year of experience. Early level data scientists with 1 to 4 years experience get around ₹610,811 per annum.
A mid-level data scientist with 5 to 9 years experience earns ₹1,004,082 per annum in India. As your experience and skills grow, your earnings rise dramatically as senior-level data scientists around more than ₹1,700,000 (Approx 22,814 USD) a year in India!
Price: $1000+ but You can download it for Lifetime free in our website.
If you face any problem in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue within 6 hrs.
Fresh Google Drive Download Link Updated Successfully on (28-12-2022) ✅ Enjoy!!!
Use This Password to Extract file: “downloadr.in“
We have moved Udemy Courses to our New Website –> DownloadUdemy.com
Donate Us any amount to run this Site. Your Donation Will be Use to Buy Courses, Themes, Plugins, Script and also use for pay our high-end Server Cost.
Download Data Analyst Nanodegree Course for free with Google Drive Direct download link
Below is the Direct Link to download Data Analyst Nanodegree program for free. (Updated on 21 – Nov – 2022)