VSD – Library characterization and modelling – Part 1 Download
VLSI – The heart of STA, PNR, CTS and Crosstalk
What you’ll learn
- Understand timing, noise and power libraries syntax and semantics
- Develop models for logic gates and macros
- Use the above-generated models and do STA
- Full knowledge on circuit design and SPICE simulations
- Full knowledge of a custom layout
- Nice to have knowledge of Physical design, Static timing analysis, Noise & Crosstalk and Clock tree synthesis
- You can refer to my existing courses or any other external material, but knowledge about above all is a must
If you are an STA engineer or PNR engineer or CTS engineer or, in general, a physical designer or Synthesis engineer, you must have definitely come across the word ‘Library’. This course explains you, in detail, what it exactly means.
You can call Library as the soul and heart of Semiconductor industries. Without them, you can’t have single-chip out. Without the knowledge of Libraries, all other courses are incomplete.
Guess what, you are on the right page. This course gives a comprehensive overview of characterization techniques and advanced modelling of circuits for modern and advanced nodes.
Not only that, you will see what goes behind designing a simple single input inverter. The gates like inverter, buffer, AND, OR are all called as cell, and you will be amazed to see how are the represented in real IC design.
This course is designed in collaboration with leading characterization company Paripath, who have designed the state-of-the-art characterization software called GUNA
I would like to Thank the complete Paripath team for helping me in designing experiments for this course. This course is motivated by the desire to fill the gap on characterization and modelling
Liberty is a registered trademark of Synopsys Inc.
Verilog is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
SDF and SPEF are trademarks of Open Verilog International
Get in right now and have an unforgettable journey of your life…
Who this course is for:
- Research professionals
- Graduate students
- Circuit and PDK designers
- Characterization engineers
- CAD developers
- Managers, Mentors and the merely curious
VSD – Library characterization and modelling – Part 1 Free Download
Donate Us any amount to run this Site. Your Donation Will be Use to Buy Courses, Themes, Plugins, Script and also use for pay our high-end Server Cost.