What you’ll learn
- Create your own Promises to handle asynchronous processes
- Decide the fate of a process: either as a success or a failed task
- Add callbacks to determine what should be done upon completion
- Chain promises into a full asynchronous flow
- Change failures into successes to meet the needs of your specific application
- Modify data to make it ready for display
- Fight race conditions: wait for several parallel tasks to complete before moving on
- Combine a varying number of asynchronous tasks in a sequential order
- Simulate asynchronous behavior
- Race Promises against each other and single out the fastest one
- Choose between events and Promises
Starting from the basics of resolving and rejecting Promises, we will gradually move on to controlling flows by redirecting outcomes, making failures into successes, and vice versa, and modifying data to make it ready for display. Once you have familiarized yourself with Promises, we will review the many awesome ways of combining Promises, such as waiting for all tasks or grabbing the first task to complete. Finally, we will ensure that you fully master Promises with a section on extra Promises that will provide further useful information and examples. Throughout the course, you will apply every single feature you have discovered by creating meaningful widgets that utilize Promises, both in ES6 and in AngularJS.
This course will not only make you feel comfortable utilizing Promises when they are provided, but will also make you appreciate how much easier they can make your programming in the future. You will gain hands-on, real-life knowledge and experience of a great technology that is on the rise.
About The Author
Mathieu Chauvinc is a Managing Director at Red Ape Solutions and works on keeping the company at the bleeding edge of web technologies. On a daily basis, he leads the tech team of 15 and collaborates with them in building complex single page applications and neat hybrid mobile apps. He has been involved in web technologies for over a decade, from Django to Go, SQL to NoSQL, Mootools to Angular, continuously trying to keep the right balance between the excitement of new frameworks and the stability of proven ones. He always has a special place in his heart for Python and Django.
He holds a Master’s in Engineering from the German University Karlsruhe and a Master’s in Engineering from the French ENSAM (Paris). Despite having an engineering background, he has always had a passion for knowledge sharing, which follows him to this day, and he regularly conducts corporate or free training on various I.T. topics in his adoptive country of Malaysia. He is also the author of the Introducing AngularJS, Packt Publishing video course.
Who this course is for:
???? Direct Download ???? [1.1 GB]
Donate Us any amount to run this Site. Your Donation Will be Use to Buy Courses, Themes, Plugins, Script and also use for pay our high-end Server Cost.