Gatsby JS & Firebase: HYBRID Gatsby realtime + static sites Download
Build Gatsby JS static sites with realtime firestore, cloud functions, storage, auth, Gatsby + React hooks & GraphQL!
What you’ll learn
- Increase your value as a React developer
- Learn Gatsby
- Set up Gatsby to generate pages from data stored in Firebase
- Implement a realtime chat / comments section using firestore
- Provide registration and login functionality using the firebase authentication service
- Use firebase cloud functions for server-side authentication
- Use firebase cloud functions with cloud storage for file uploads
- Learn how to query firestore data using GraphQL from our Gatsby JS app
- Basic understand of React, git, terminal commands, and npm is required, everything else is covered!
Do you want to increase your value as a front-end / React JS / Gatsby developer?
Then this Gatsby JS & Firestore with React Hooks course is for you!
Level-up your React skillset by learning the Gatsby.js framework with Firebase – this is an awesome HYBRID stack, where we can generate static pages in Gatsby JS from data stored in firestore, but also allow dynamic and realtime functionality such as login / registration, and realtime chat & comments
We’ll be creating the “Gatsby book club” – and we’ll look at how we can query firestore data in Gatsby with GraphQL using the GraphiQL browser tool.
We’ll be setting up Gatsby to build static sites based on data stored in firestore and firebase cloud storage ☁️ based on GraphQL queries. We’ll use the realtime capabilities of firestore to implement a realtime chat / comments section for each book, and we’ll be using the firebase authentication service to provide real-time registration and login functionality to our Gatsby app.
No app is complete without an admin section, so we’ll be implementing an admin section in our Gatsby app that allows admins to create new authors and new books, as well as implementing a file upload feature using firebase cloud functions with firebase cloud storage.
Once we’ve finished our Gatsby app, we’ll take a look at how to deploy a live version of our Gatsby site using Netlify, and implement an auto-rebuild of our Gatsby site any time we add new books.
Speed past the competition with Gatsby!
Gatsby.js builds the fastest possible website. Instead of waiting to generate pages when requested, Gatsby pre-builds pages and lifts them into a global cloud of servers (we’ll be using Netlify for this) – ready to be delivered instantly to your users wherever they are.
Some advantages of Gatsby include:
No waiting for API responses
No waiting to render components based on requested data
No loading spinners!
No waiting for a server to compile a page to serve to the browser – these pages are already pre-compiled by Gatsby and ready to serve instantly to your users!
We certainly cover a LOT in this Gatsby course!
What other students are saying about the Gatsby & Firebase course:
5/5 stars: “Great job for creating this Gatsby.js course. Highly recommended for intermediate React.js developers.” – Siegfred Balona
5/5 stars: “This is a very good course for developers who are already familiar with React. It took me 4 days to complete the course. It covers many practical parts of Gatsby that can immediately be applied to real-world projects. I will definitely take more courses from Tom.” – Ye Joo Park
5/5 stars: “The lecturer speaks in a clear and concise manner, the build up of the course is also good. I recommend that you learn about the essentials about Gatsby on beforehand as there are a lot of semi-advanced Gatsby techniques at play here (which is great learning about).” – Ole Ulrik Skipperud
Who this course is for:
- Web developers who want to increase their value as a React / front-end developer
- Web developers who want to learn how to use Firebase features such as firestore, cloud functions, and cloud storage
- React developers who want to learn GraphQL and query Firestore data using GraphQL
- React developers who want to learn how to generate static sites with the Gatsby framework
Gatsby JS & Firebase: HYBRID Gatsby realtime + static sites Free Download
Donate Us any amount to run this Site. Your Donation Will be Use to Buy Courses, Themes, Plugins, Script and also use for pay our high-end Server Cost.