Facebook Clone with Laravel, TDD, Vue & Tailwind CSS Download
Learn to code a social network platform powered by a Laravel API & built using a Vue Single Page Application
What you’ll learn
- RESTful API Development with Laravel
- Vue JS Single Page Application Methodology
- Test Driven Development (TDD) with PHPUnit
- Front-End Design Using Tailwind CSS
- Build a Complete SPA from Scratch
- JSON:API Specification for Building APIs in JSON
- Integrating Laravel with Vue Router
- Authentication Using Laravel Passport
- Image Uploads with Dropzone JS
- Have a Local Development Environment
- Know The Basics of Test-Driven Development
- Basic Project Deployment for a Modern PHP Application
Building modern applications requires a specialized toolbox of skills and tools. We are going to be using Facebook as an example to build a social network platform from scratch. We will be using modern development techniques that mimic real-world team flow along with some added tooling to help aid with that.
Why did we choose this as the sample project?
Most students that take this course will know or at least have an understanding of Facebook. Instead of spending time trying to explain what our project needs to do and what the expected functionality needs to be, we can jump straight into writing code. This helps facilitate the comprehension of the new concepts we are introducing.
What if I am not sure that I have the skills necessary?
Will there be boring slides?
Absolutely not! Every video will be engaging, throughly explained and straight to the point. Showing you every nook and cranny of Test-Driven Development using Laravel, Vue, Vue Router & Tailwind CSS.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers wanting to build robust APIs
- Web developers wanting to level up their knowledge of the Laravel framework
- Web developers that are front-end developers wanting to learn back-end
- Web developers that are back-end developers wanting to learn front-end
Facebook Clone with Laravel, TDD, Vue & Tailwind CSS Free Download
Donate Us any amount to run this Site. Your Donation Will be Use to Buy Courses, Themes, Plugins, Script and also use for pay our high-end Server Cost.