CNN for Computer Vision with Keras and TensorFlow in Python Download
Python for Computer Vision & Image Recognition – Deep Learning Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) – Keras & TensorFlow 2
What you’ll learn
- Get a solid understanding of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) and Deep Learning
- Build an end-to-end Image recognition project in Python
- Learn usage of Keras and Tensorflow libraries
- Use Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) to make predictions
- Use Pandas DataFrames to manipulate data and make statistical computations.
- Students will need to install Python and Anaconda software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the sameStudents will need to install Python and Anaconda software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same
You’re looking for a complete Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) course that teaches you everything you need to create a Image Recognition model in Python, right?
You’ve found the right Convolutional Neural Networks course!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the Image Recognition problems which can be solved using CNN Models.
- Create CNN models in Python using Keras and Tensorflow libraries and analyze their results.
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand Deep Learning concepts
- Have a clear understanding of Advanced Image Recognition models such as LeNet, GoogleNet, VGG16 etc.
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Convolutional Neural networks course.
If you are an Analyst or an ML scientist, or a student who wants to learn and apply Deep learning in Real world image recognition problems, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you some of the most advanced concepts of Deep Learning and their implementation in Python without getting too Mathematical.
Why should you choose this course?
This course covers all the steps that one should take to create an image recognition model using Convolutional Neural Networks.
Most courses only focus on teaching how to run the analysis but we believe that having a strong theoretical understanding of the concepts enables us to create a good model . And after running the analysis, one should be able to judge how good the model is and interpret the results to actually be able to help the business.
Why use Python for Deep Learning?
Understanding Python is one of the valuable skills needed for a career in Deep Learning.
Though it hasn’t always been, Python is the programming language of choice for data science. Here’s a brief history:
In 2016, it overtook R on Kaggle, the premier platform for data science competitions.
In 2017, it overtook R on KDNuggets’s annual poll of data scientists’ most used tools.
In 2018, 66% of data scientists reported using Python daily, making it the number one tool for analytics professionals.
Deep Learning experts expect this trend to continue with increasing development in the Python ecosystem. And while your journey to learn Python programming may be just beginning, it’s nice to know that employment opportunities are abundant (and growing) as well.
What is the difference between Data Mining, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning?
Put simply, machine learning and data mining use the same algorithms and techniques as data mining, except the kinds of predictions vary. While data mining discovers previously unknown patterns and knowledge, machine learning reproduces known patterns and knowledge—and further automatically applies that information to data, decision-making, and actions.
Deep learning, on the other hand, uses advanced computing power and special types of neural networks and applies them to large amounts of data to learn, understand, and identify complicated patterns. Automatic language translation and medical diagnoses are examples of deep learning.
Who this course is for:
- People pursuing a career in data science
- Working Professionals beginning their Deep Learning journey
- Anyone curious to master image recognition from Beginner level in short span of time
CNN for Computer Vision with Keras and TensorFlow in Python Free Download
Donate Us any amount to run this Site. Your Donation Will be Use to Buy Courses, Themes, Plugins, Script and also use for pay our high-end Server Cost.