Learn Deep Learning nanodegree by Udacity for free with Direct download link. Deep learning is the driving force behind advances in artificial intelligence that are changing our world. Build and apply your own deep neural networks to challenges such as image classification and generation, time-series prediction and model deployment.
Udacity – Deep Learning nanodegree free download
Master building and implementing neural networks for image recognition, sequence generation, image generation, and more.
Build Deep Learning Models Today
Estimated Time: 4 months At 12 hrs/week
This program has been created specifically for students who are interested in machine learning, AI, and/or deep learning, and who have a working knowledge of Python programming, including NumPy and pandas. Outside of that Python expectation and some familiarity with calculus and linear algebra, it’s a beginner-friendly program.
Also Download & Learn: [Download] Udacity – Become a Cloud Developer Nanodegree 2020
- Introduction: Get your first taste of deep learning by applying style transfer to your own images, and gain experience using development tools such as Anaconda and Jupyter notebooks.
- Neural Networks: Learn neural networks basics, and build your first network with Python and NumPy. Use the modern deep learning framework PyTorch to build multi-layer neural networks, and analyze real data. Predicting Bike-Sharing Patterns
- Convolutional Neural Networks: Learn how to build convolutional networks and use them to classify images (faces, melanomas, etc.) based on patterns and objects that appear in them. Use these networks to learn data compression and image denoising. Dog-Breed Classifier
- Recurrent Neural Networks: Build your own recurrent networks and long short-term memory networks with PyTorch; perform sentiment analysis and use recurrent networks to generate new text from TV scripts. Generate TV scripts
- Generative Adversarial Networks: Learn to understand and implement a Deep Convolutional GAN (generative adversarial network) to generate realistic images, with Ian Goodfellow, the inventor of GANs, and Jun-Yan Zhu, the creator of CycleGANs. Generate Faces
- Deploying a Sentiment Analysis Model: Train and deploy your own PyTorch sentiment analysis model. Deployment gives you the ability to use a trained model to analyze new, user input. Build a model, deploy it, and create a gateway for accessing it from a website. Deploying a Sentiment Analysis Model
Deep Learning nanodegree includes:
Real-world projects from industry experts
With real world projects and immersive content built in partnership with top tier companies, you’ll master the tech skills companies want.
Get a knowledgeable mentor who guides your learning and is focused on answering your questions, motivating you and keeping you on track.
Personal career coach and career services
You’ll have access to career coaching sessions, interview prep advice, and resume and online professional profile reviews to help you grow in your career.
Flexible learning program
Get a custom learning plan tailored to fit your busy life. Along with easy monthly payments you can learn at your own pace and reach your personal goals.
Price: $99 but You can download it for Lifetime free in our website.
If you face any problem in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue within 6 hrs.
Size: 5.6 GB
Direct Download and Google Drive Link Updated!
Note: This course is compressed in rar file (Several Parts) with password protection. Download All the Parts and Extract.
Use This Password to Extract file: downloadr.in
Donate Us any amount to run this Site. Your Donation Will be Use to Buy Courses, Themes, Plugins, Script and also use for pay our high-end Server Cost.
Direct Download Links:
- Udacity – Deep Learning Foundation nanodegree part1.rar(1.5 GB)
- Udacity – Deep Learning Foundation nanodegree part2.rar(1.5 GB)
- Udacity – Deep Learning Foundation nanodegree part3.rar(1.5 GB)
- Udacity – Deep Learning Foundation nanodegree part4.rar(727 MB)
Want to Download as Torrent File Here is it ?