A Unique Interactive Python Experience With Nearly 200 Exercises and Quizzes
What you’ll learn
- Learn all the coding fundamentals in Python!
- Work through nearly 200 exercises and quizzes!
- Learn about all of the latest features in Python 3.6
- Use Python to create an automated web crawler and scraper
- Make complex HTTP requests to APIs using Python
- Master the quirks of Python style and conventions
- Really Really Understand Object Oriented programming in Python
- Learn testing and TDD (Test Driven Development) with Python
- Write your own Decorators and higher order functions
- Write your own Generators and other Iterators
- Confidently work with Lambdas!
- Master tricky topics like Multiple Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Build games with Python
- Build larger projects that span across multiple files
- Work with all the Python data structures: lists, dictionaries, sets, tuples, and more!
- Become an expert at list and dictionary comprehensions
- Master built-in python functions like zip and filter
- Handle errors and debug code
- Write your own custom modules
- Work with files, including CSV
- A computer! We’ve got you covered whether you have a Mac or a PC.
- Prepare to write thousands of lines of python exercises!
- No previous experience with Python or coding is required.
You may like this: Front-End Web Developer Nanodegree Udacity course
This course is a unique experience on Udemy. There are dozens of existing Python courses you can choose from, but this course is the only one that has nearly 200 interactive challenges you can complete right here in your browser. I didn’t just tack on a couple of exercises at the end; this course is fully built around the coding exercises. This course is all about getting you writing code ASAP, rather than sitting back watching a bunch of videos.
If you want to take ONE COURSE to master Python take this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Python.
- Anyone who is curious about data science, machine learning, or web development
- Anyone who wants to get tons of practice with the interactive exercises.