Software Defined Networking(SDN): Design and Deployment This is suitable for new network managers and experienced network professionals.
- Explains the importance of virtualization, particularly the impact of virtualization on servers and networks
- Addresses SDN, with an emphasis on the network control plane
- Discusses SDN implementation and the impact on service providers, legacy networks, and network vendors
- Contains a case study on Google’s initial implementation of SDN
- Investigates OpenFlow, the hand-in-glove partner of SDN
- Looks forward toward more programmable networks and the languages needed to manage these environments
What is SDN?
Software Defined Networking: Design and Deployment provides a distinctive view of business case and technology motivations to consider SDN alternatives. By identifying SDN’s impact on traffic management and the potential for growth in network service, this book provides the knowledge needed to manage current and future SDN demand and supply.
Download link at below????