Learn How to start a profitable wordpress blog / website Full udemy course with google drive download link, Properly step-up a WordPress blog with our proven WTC System to gain subscribers, leads and customers.
What you’ll learn
- Create a full functioning WordPress blog that is properly setup with our proven WTC System (Website.Traffic.Customers) to drive quality traffic, stimulate leads, customers and ultimately generate cash-flow!
- Create a full functioning blog that will engage and wow your audience!
- Add social share elements to drive more free traffic to your blog!
- Add YouTube videos to your blog!
- Create exciting and engaging blog posts that will get you audience hungry for more!
- Create a lead magnet
- Add your own images to your blog!
- Install our 5 free must have plugins to drive more free traffic customers and cash-flow!
- Get started with email marketing to deeply connect with your subscribers turing them into paying customers!
- Nothing is required to get started! Although you will be learning some new concepts and when learning something new this can cause fear and overwhelm! It’s import that you step into this knowing that the “start stops most people” I ask that you just be aware of this and realize anything that feels uncomfortable is a good thing… You are stepping out of the box and learning a new skill set! This is the only way to grow and i just part of the deal with trying something new.. Go through the videos a couple of times to learn the concepts then proceed to apply them.. Remember eduction that is not applied is useless.. I will leave you with this, a quote from Joseph Campbell “The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek”
Learn how to start a blog and make money!
Blogging is huge right now! Do you dream of running a successful online business which allows you to enjoy more autonomy? If so, you should know that learning how to create a blog will be the key to setting up an online business which attracts the interest – and sales – of customers all over the world!
While the idea of starting a blog yourself, without outsourcing the task to a web design firm, may seem a little daunting, you should know that the process really isn’t that difficult or complicated. In fact, thanks to the power of WordPress, which allows for simple and straightforward blog creation, even without technical skills, it’s actually possible to make a blog in the amount of time that it takes to drink just one cup of coffee!
In other words, mere minutes are all that will be required in order to create your own blog from scratch! Now, we’d like to share some important facts which will help you to put together a truly wonderful blog. Your new blog will function as a perfect venue for online money-making…
Get Familiar with WordPress
WordPress is a blog creation and management application, which is utilized by millions of people all over the globe. The truth is that you don’t need to bone up on WordPress in order to make a blog with the platform.
However, learning more about this practical and popular platform certainly won’t hurt. In fact, it’s bound to make the process more enjoyable, as you’ll understand what WordPress is and how it’s used in order to create different themes, palettes and functional elements (such as web pages, blog posts and Widgets)
Created in order to offer true “WYSIWYG – What You See Is What You Get” performance, this intuitive and user-friendly interface is the subject of countless blogs, tutorials and articles, all of which are available online. Many people who want to build their own blogs choose to watch convenient and entertaining video tutorials in order to gather skills and step-by-step instructions – you can do it, too.
Bear in mind that WordPress comes with help features which are perfect for newbies just like you. So, it is definitely possible to explore, to learn and to gain assistance while you’re creating your new blog.
It’s As Easy as 1,2,3
Basically, there are three steps to self-creating a blog. You’ll need to register your preferred domain name and arrange hosting of the domain name and website (Hostgator dot com is your safest bet for domain purchase, domain hosting and website hosting). Once you’ve done this, it’s time for step two, which is all about utilizing WordPress in order to create the ideal blog for your needs.
In order to begin with WordPress, you will need to enter ID information which is provided to you via your hosting company. This will open up your website and allow you to work within the WordPress platform. The last step is publishing your new website via WordPress and your hosting company.
Have a look: Download WordPress premium themes for free
As you can see, getting a self-created website up and running is really as easy as 1,2,3!
You Can Make Money Online
Now that you know what’s involved with starting a blog, you’ll be ready to decide if doing so is really right for you. If you do choose to build your own blog, you’ll develop WordPress skills which will allow you to manage and update your website in the future.
So, aside from the small amount of energy that you’ll need to invest, learning how to build a blog has no downside and it does offer tons of advantages.
Make your online business ambitions into reality. Start your own blog today!
Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically designed with the absolute beginner in mind! I have put together the best information I know in terms of creating a profitable WordPress blog that is setup properly to drive search engine traffic, capture leads and create new customers! Truly anyone can get started with this course, and create an amazing blog!
- entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs, consultants, coaches, trainers, Udemy instructors, digital marketing experts who are good with marketing, but with no technical experience , and anyone who wants to create a killer profitable blog
Note: If you want direct download link (Google Drive) for this source. Click any ads in this page (This is the only revenue to run this Site) and Please leave Comment with your E-mail, we will send you the drive link.
Due to privacy issue, we can’t share Drive link in Public and You’ll have unlimited / Lifetime access to the Drive link.