Excel: What If Analysis with Buttons | Advanced Excel Level Download
Learn Advanced Excel: Scroll bar for What If Analysis dashboards, Scenarios & Goal Seek for back calculating answers
What you’ll learn
- Learn Advanced tricks on Excel What If Analysis with Buttons, Scenarios & Goal Seek
- Get Downloadable Case Studies + Picture based eBook [mapped to the Lectures]
- Get Course Completion Certificate
- Learn from the Pro – a Professional Corporate Trainer (PwC, EY, RBS, Tata Group, XLRI etc.)
- Course works on all Excel versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Pre-requisite: Basic knowledge of Excel
What-If Analysis enables users to strategize decision making based data involving multiple variables. This section focuses on What If Analysis:
- Using Form Control Buttons from Developer Tab (Spin Bar, Scroll Bar)
- Limitations of Spin Bar, Scroll Bar
- Scenario Managers – to be updated
- Goal Seek for back calculating answers
- Data Tables Basics (Sensitivity Analysis) – 2 Inputs & 1 Output
- Data Tables Basics (Sensitivity Analysis) – with PMT for Loan EMI
- Data Tables Basics (Sensitivity Analysis) – 2 Inputs & multiple Output – Question
- Data Tables Basics (Sensitivity Analysis) – 2 Inputs & multiple Output – Answer
- Ancillary tricks – Conditional Formatting, INDIRECT(), Making text invisible
We have 9 videos of duration 45 mins. Through practical examples, You’ll learn Ninja level application on Excel: What If Analysis with Buttons, Scenarios, Goal Seek.
Important information before you join:
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Guided practice worksheets included for immediate practice
- Access to all videos 24 x 7 – learn online from anywhere
- A 30-day money back guarantee (we want you to be 100% satisfied)
If you have read this far, next action is JOINING this course. Invest 45 mins. for a benefit of lifetime Ninja status on Excel: What If Analysis!
Who this course is for:
- The course is purely focused on helping you achieve learn advanced Excel What-If Analysis
Excel: What-If Analysis with Buttons | Advanced Excel Level Free Download
Donate Us any amount to run this Site. Your Donation Will be Use to Buy Courses, Themes, Plugins, Script and also use for pay our high-end Server Cost.