Download Digital Marketing Masterclass course for free Get Your First 1,000 Customers. Learn How to acquire your first 1,000 customers using Social media, Content & Video Marketing, PR, SEO, SEM, FB, InstaG &more
Digital Marketing Masterclass
Can I ask you a question?
How many customers do you have?
If you said “none” or “not enough”, this course is for you.
In this course, we’re going to focus on how YOU can take any product, service, or business and sell it to 10s, 100s, or even 1,000s of customers.
You see, the hard part isn’t making a product anymore. The hard part is finding a market for your product and getting them to buy it.
Also Download: [Download] The Complete Network Hacking Course for 2020
“How great can a product be if nobody wants it?” – Marc Andreesen, a billionaire venture capitalist.
We’re no longer living in the “field of dreams”. If you build it…. they won’t come.
In order to be successful with your startup or small business, you must have the ability to proactively go out and find customers. In order to do that, you need to understand modern marketing channels. That’s exactly what we cover in this course.
Our latest post: [Download]Deep Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Artificial Neural Networks
- Social media marketing through Twitter, Instagram, & Snapchat
- Community management and promotion through Reddit, ProductHunt, & HackerNews
- Pitching press and getting covered in blogs, news outlets, & other media sites
- Creating, managing, and promoting blog posts through WordPress, Medium, & guest blogs.
- Creating & promoting video ads and video content through your site & through YouTube
- Building a long term SEO strategy
- Also Download: [Download] AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional 2019 – Hands On
- Designing and executing CPC ad campaigns through Google, Bing, & Facebook
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basics of growth marketing and traction channels
- Drill down on customer pain points and build user personas
- Align marketing channels with their personal preferences and skills
- Use Twitter and Facebook to conduct research and sales outreach
- Canvas Reddit, Meetup, and other platforms to canvas for customers
- Set up, manage, and analyze user stats & behaviors through Google Analytics
- Successfully drive sales through posting & commenting on Reddit, ProductHunt, & HackerNews
- Set up, populate, and use an Instagram account
- Market using 3 different techniques on Instagram
- Set up, populate, and use a Snapchat account
- Market using 4 different techniques on SnapChat
- Build and maintain a press list
- You should have basic familiarity with social media
- You don’t need to have a product or business, however, it helps
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has a product they want to sell (does not have to be online)
- Anyone who has a service they want to sell (does not have to be online)
- Anyone who works in Marketing, Sales, or Management
- Anyone interested in learning how to acquire customers
Torrent Download (Please seed after downloading)
If you need direct download link, Click any ad in this page and drop a comment with email, We’ll send the google drive link to your mail